Pop in and see us at Poole Job Centre on 24th March from 10am to 2pm
At Horizon Home Care we have part time and full time domiciliary care positions available in the Bournemouth OR Poole area
The role may involve some or all of the following, depending on the individual clients needs:
- Assisting service users with morning routine, washing, oral care, dressing and preparing them for their day.
- Toileting/Continence management.
- Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
- Assisting with prescribed medication
- Assisting with evening routine, including undressing and washing.
- Preparation and assistance with meals.
- Supporting with general housekeeping
- Supporting with bed making, laundry and ironing.
- Supporting Service user to go to social activities/outings and appointments.
- Keep accurate records of care delivered, reporting and recording all necessary information
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to work towards a diploma in Health & Social Care
- Free uniform and PPE
- Contracted Hours
- Experience is not needed as full training and support will be given
Full driving licence is essential