Pop in and meet Vicky & Derek on Friday 29th September from 9am until 5pm.
Proud To Care Recruitment Fair
Friday 29th September – 9:00am to 5:00pm at the Sovereign Centre, Boscombe, BH1 4SX
- Could you make a differenct to someone’s life?
- Helping people to live independently in their own home for longerProviding professional care and support
A career in home care could be for you, working hours that suit your life commitments
Thousands of local people currently work as professional homecare workers in the area, providing a vital service which enables local residents to live independently in their own home with the kindness and support of a dedicated homecarer.
The work of home carers cannot be undervalued and that is why we’ve launched a campaign called Proud to Care to tell people about the the contribution that home carers make to residents’ lives each and every day.
At Horizon Home Care we provide services to our clients in their own homes including assisting with personal care, housekeeping, cooking, shopping and day opportunities.
We have part time and full time position available which all include working some weekends
At Horizon Home Care we offer:
- Full paid induction training including the Care Certificate
- Paid Holidays
- Free Uniform
- Generous mileage allowance
- Regular paid refresher training
- Career development
- Opportunity to study Diploma’s in Health & Social Care
- Contracted Hours after completion of 3 months probation period
We look for individuals who have:
- A kind and caring understanding
- Full driving license
- Professional attitude
For more information please call Vicky on 01202 737456 or visit our Facebook page