It’s so good to be home!
Horizon Live-in Care provides professional, caring and personal care to people of all ages in their own homes. We care for people with a wide range of dependency requirements, including physical disabilities, chronic or terminal illness, post-surgical care, mental health problems or learning disabilities, as well as those with non-specific needs.
Horizon Live-in Carers provide a wide range of care from simple companionship and reassurance to high dependency, medical and palliative care. Specialised nursing care can also be arranged.
You and your live-in care also have constant support from our office support team so you have the peace-of-mind of a constant 24 hour care service
Typical services include:
- Housekeeping and domestic duties
- Shopping and online assistance
- Co-ordination with other health and social care services
- Personal care and hygiene
- Short term and post surgery care
- Palliative & end-of-life care
- Care for couples
- Parkinson’s care
- Stroke recovery care
- Dementia care
- Active 24 hour care
Day-to-day assistance can include:
- Help with washing and dressing
- Assistance in using the toilet and managing incontinence
- Medication management
- Preparing meals and help with feeding difficulties
- Laundry, cleaning and general tidying of home area
- Shopping, co-attending appointments, chaperoning, studying, mobility
- Manual handling and hoisting