At Horizon Home Care we currently have vacancies for Live in Care Workers to join our growing team
Whether you are looking for a long term position or a two weeks on/off rota, we want to hear from you!
Full training and support will be given
The role may involve some or all of the following, depending on the individual clients needs:
- Assisting service users with morning routine, washing, oral care, dressing and preparing them for their day.
- Toileting/Continence management.
- Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
- Assisting with prescribed medication
- Assisting with evening routine, including undressing and washing.
- Preparation and assistance with meals.
- Supporting with general housekeeping
- Supporting with bed making, laundry and ironing.
- Supporting Service user to go to social activities/outings and appointments.
- Keep accurate records of care delivered, reporting and recording all necessary information
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to work towards a Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Free uniform and PPE
- 24 Hr on-call support
Full driving licence is essential
For more information or to apply please call Catherine 01202 737456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org